CASA de ESPAÑOL's Adult ESL curriculum is designed to facilitate each individual student's progress based upon his or her interest, goals and needs. We believe in a fun and dynamic classroom environment that promotes conversation and immersion more than grammar, repetition and direct translation. Each class utilizes interesting and useful topics as a medium for improving upon learners’ four major language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking while giving each student confidence to use their English in essential everyday tasks.
Why choose CASA?
- Highly-educated, experienced and dynamic instructors
- Evening classes for the busy adult
- Maximum of 12 students per class
- Extreme focus on making you conversationally competent as quickly as possible
- Culturally enriched and dynamic activities that help you progress at your own pace
- Free one-on-one English conversation practice
We offer 4-week basic, intermediate and advanced level classes.
NEW STUDENTS SAVE 10%
WE OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS! - ESL students have the option to volunteer in our Conversation Tutorial program in exchange for free classes. Call for details.
ESL students have the option to volunteer in our Conversation Tutorial program in exchange for free classes. Call for details.
4 Week Spring Session #1: May 4 - May 28
4-Week Spring Session #2: June 1 - June 25
4-Week Summer Session #1: June 29 - July 23
2 week break: July 27 - August 7
4-Week Summer Session #2: August 10 - September 3
||MON & WED
||MON & WED